Liquid Storage Tank
holding is a leading manufacturer & exporter of Zincalume Bolted Panel Tanks. LiquoStore offer full turnkey solution for its liquid storage tanks. All the products as per the design requirements under ANSI, DIN, EN, and all important international standards. Not only do we offer superior Liquid storage tank, but we also offer the kind of robust ability and support that should be expected from a project provider.
Key benefits of Zincalume Tanks over conventional tanks are:
- Highly Cost effective.
- Warranty of 10 years with a Design life of 50 Years.
- Can be installed at site in 1 -5 Days and made ready to store water.
- Sizes from 3000 Liters to 25 Lakh Liters. Multiple tanks staging possible in clusters.
- Only the original Tata- Blue-Scope Zincalume panels used in construction.
- Special designed 760 GSM , 5 layer PVC reinforced Liner is used.
- The unique liner requires virtually no maintenance of any kind.
- LiquoStore use magnesium anodes for terrestrial tanks to give enhanced corrosion protection.
- Special quality 400 gsm Geosynthetic fabric spread at the bottom of the tank before liner installation, to give additional protection.
- Can be knocked down and re-assembled at a different site one day.
The Zincalume Sheets are manufactured by TATA- Blue Scope. ZINCALUME@ was developed after years of extensive research into improving the traditional performance of galvanized steel.By blending Aluminium with Zinc in an alloy coating, TATA-BlueScope Steel’s researchers discovered a way to greatly enhance corrosion resistance. The coating or ZINCALUME@ steel comprises of 55% aluminium, 43.5% zinc and 1.5% silicon. It has excellent forming capabilities and is available in high strength grades.As a result, the extensive testing programe indicate that ZINCALUME@ steel has an expected lifespan of up to four times that of ordinary galvanized steel .
PVC Reinforced Food-grade Liner.
LiquoStore offer an ISO 9001 approved Food grade PVC reinforced liners, which are exclusively used for our tank linings. The materials used are manufactured under the technical assistance from Toray, Japan. The tank liners has features like flame resistant, flex resistant, UV stabilized, abrasion resistant and tear resistant. The Liner made of high tenacity polyester yarn with a unique PVC formulation ,which are tear proof, easy to fabricate, easy to install and easy to maintain.
All Tanks are fully engineer designed and certified and comply with all specified municipal bylaws and requirements. A complete Engineer’s Certificate is available on request. All Tanks fully comply with the following internationally recognized Australian Standards
- AS/NZS 1170-2007– Tank Structure.
- ANSI/INSF 61-2008 (American) & AS/NZS 4020:2005 – Tank Liner.
- AS/NZ 1170.2 – 2002 – Wind Actions.
- AS 1170.4 – 1993 – Earthquake Loads.
- AS 2304-2011 – Australian Standard for Water storage Tanks for Fire Protection Systems.
- DM WATER STORAGE.
- RAW WATER STORAGE.
- DRINKING WATER STORAGE.
- PROCESS WATER STORAGE.
- WASTE WATER STORAGE.
- EFFLUENT WATER STORAGE.
- RAIN WATER STORAGE.
- CHEMICAL STORAGE.
- FIRE WATER STORAGE.
- SEWAGE WATER STORAGE.
- OVER HEAD TANKS.
- ELEVATED TANK (MS or rcc structure).
- SEMI UNDERGROUND TANKS.
- UNDER GROUND TANK.
- FIRE FIGHTING TANK.
- AERATION TANK.
- EQUALIZATION TANK.
- CLARIFIER TANK.